Live January 7, 2023: From Rockhurst 73 significant artifacts from the life and career of Elvis Presley .
Featured items Include Elvis Owned Clothing, Jewelry, Autographs, Personal Effects and More!
- 1956 Elvis Presley Owned and Worn Blue Suede Shoes – Worn on the Infamous 1956 Steve Allen Show Appearance – Gifted to Memphis Mafia Member Alan Fortas
Est: $100,000-$200,000. See below
- 1972 Elvis Presley Signed Contract with RCA and NBC for 1973 Elvis: Aloha from Hawaii – Also Includes “Sale” to Elvis of His ’68 Comeback NBC TV Special (BAS)
Est: $40,000 - $60,000.
- 1955 Elvis Presley Concert Poster for his Show at North Hall Auditorium in Memphis, TN on February 6, 1955
- Charlie Hodge “TCB” Necklace Given to Him by Elvis Presley – Given to a Close Friend Shortly After Elvis Passed
Estimate: $30,000 - $40,000
- Elvis Presley Stage-Worn Ruby, Diamond and 14K Gold Ring Given to Fan in 1975 Backstage at The Summit in Houston
- Elvis Presley Owned and Stage-Worn White Leather Brazilian-Made Boots
- 1950’s Elvis Presley Owned “Starburst” 18K Gold and Diamond Ring
- Elvis Presley Owned and Stage-Carried .25 Caliber Semi-Automatic Pistol – Gifted to Security Chief Dick Grob After It Fell out of Elvis’ Boot Following a High Kick on Stage