The new exhibit Elvis: Dressed to Rock Exhibit will open at the Elvis: The Entertainer Career Museum at Elvis Presley's Memphis on Saturday, May 7. Elvis: Dressed to Rock will be an in-depth exhibit exploring Elvis' on-stage style from 1969-1977. Featuring over 100 pieces of stagewear, including jumpsuits, capes, belts, jewelry, original designer sketches, and more, visitors will be enamored by floor-to-ceiling displays of fashion pieces that defined the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll’s style in a newly reimagined Elvis: The Entertainer Museum experience.
On Friday, May 6, before the exhibit opens to the general public, Graceland will be hosting an Elvis: Dressed to Rock First-Look Experience. Only 50 tickets are available for this private event - and are now available!
The Elvis: Dressed to Rock First-Look Experience ticket includes:
- Exclusive Dressed to Rock Exhibit Access on Friday, May 6 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm, with a very special welcome by Vice President of Graceland Archives and Exhibits, Angie Marchese
- Exclusive photo opportunities inside the exhibit, including an up-close photo with one of Elvis' jumpsuits, photo holding a piece of Elvis' jewelry, and a photo with the spectacular Elvis Stagewear wall
- Live tour guides stationed throughout the exhibit to answer questions and share more about the artifacts on display
- Elvis Iconic Stagewear Book, featuring full-page, full-color photography of Elvis' wardrobe ($25 value)
- Exclusive Dressed to Rock event laminate
- Ticket to tour Graceland Mansion and all-day access to Elvis Presley's Memphis on May 6
- PLUS, all First-Look attendees will get a copy of the exclusive May 7 Elvis 45 Graceland Giveaway Record "Suspicious Minds/You’ll Think of Me"
Tickets for this first-look experience are $200 per person and extremely limited!
Tickets may be purchased over the phone through Graceland Reservations by calling 800-238-2000 or 901-332-3322 - or ONLINE AT GRACELAND.COM.